Thursday, 27 October 2016
Thursday, 13 October 2016
|BMW concept motorcycle so safe, no helmet needed|
Cars may be gaining advanced safety features, from collision prevention to lane keeping assist, but motorcycles have been left behind. Sometime in the next 30 years, BMW expects to change that, showing its first idea for an unspillable bike with the Motorrad Vision Next 100.
Nigerian oilman Muhammadu Indimi is one of Africa’s most successful businessmen. Indimi, who has a net worth of $500 million according to FORBES Magazine’s 2015 ranking of Africa’s richest people, is the founder of Oriental Energy Resources, a leading privately owned Nigerian oil exploration and production company. Oriental, which he founded in 1990, has three projects offshore of Nigeria’s Niger Delta region.
Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Monday, 12 September 2016
Director General Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Mounir Gwarzo (left), Director General Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN); Dr. Mansur Liman, and Executive Commissioner Legal and Enforcement, SEC, Sa’adatu Bello
Weeks after the Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned the general public against falling prey to an online investment scheme tagged, “MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria,” many people remain immovable in their quest for its breadth-taking gains.
Saturday, 10 September 2016
• No central account(money distribution is between participant)
• You can only get help from the community only when you have provided help
• Its legal and breaks no law
• It’s an international community that has activities in over 100 countries with millions of participant across the globe.
• Participant gets reward of 30% of their donations in 30days
• Members within a country can participate from wherever they are without any distance barrier.
• Dishonesty in some members by uploading fake POP
• No periodic refresher courses for members of the community where they are constantly reminded of the ideology and taught how to use the site effectively
• Lack of internet access due to the challenge of network connectivity in some part of the country
• Some members inability to make use of the internet
• Some guilders has become passive in their responsibilities and careless about their down liners. They are usually not reachable when there are sensitive issues to be resolved.
• A community of mutual aids where participant help one another
• Has incentive bonuses for first timers, referral bonuses and guilder bonuses
• Equal opportunity given to members to be admitted to be trained in the mmm Guilder school
•Negative feedbacks from those who know nothing about the system
•Stiff opposition from the Federal government and other financial agencies due to fear of losing their client to the mmm community
•The media campaign against the system may result to panic that may cause members to withdraw their monies all at the same time which will lead to system collapse..
•Collapse of the site if not well maintained and upgraded
•Fear of new members taking risks to sign up and provide help due to past financial failures
Saturday, 3 September 2016
The STRENGTH of MMM GLOBAL
Power of Giving
Worldwide access by Internet
The WEAKNESS of MMM Global
Modern Technology Problem
Participants are not familiar with their P.O's
The OPPORTUNITIES of MMM Global
Real passive Income
Everyone is welcome
Fair Financial System
The THREATS of MMM GLOBAL
Scam alerts from outside/panic mode
Presented By STANISLAUS OKWOR - MMM Guider's School Batch 56